Thursday, October 2, 2008

A-Z about me

This is one I haven't seen before. Cute!

Attached or single? Attached to my loving husband.
Best Friend(s)? Jesse, Celia, Echo
Cake or Pie? Cake, German Chocolate please
Day of Choice? Saturday followed closely by Sunday, then Friday!
Essential Item? A good book
Flavor of Ice Cream? Goo Goo Cluster (do they even make that anymore?)
Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears, I guess, though I like Hot Tamales even better
Hometown? Born in Berkeley, CA
Indulgences? Play silly video games when Handsome lets me have the computer at night
January or July? July, it's warmer
Kids? Sorta
Last Movie I saw in theater? Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull thingy
Middle Name? Lynn
Number of Siblings? zero
Oranges or Apples? apples
Phobia or Fear? Crazy phobia about wasps.
Quote? “Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.” - Winnie the Pooh
Reason to Smile? Every new day.
Season? Fall!
Title of your autobiography? Curly girl takes on the world
Unknown Fact about me? Chronic nail biter until the age of 27.
Vegetarian or Carnivore? Omnivorous and loving it!
Worst Habit? Grinding my teeth or clenching my jaw.
Xrays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds are so much cooler
Yummiest food? Avocados, I could eat them on cheerios, they're so good.
Zodiac? Scorpio baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love These! So fun "getting to know you." I did this one a little while ago, I like how some of your letters were for different things than my A-Z. Blessings, Whitney