Monday, June 27, 2011

Sometimes we make mistakes

I am getting my tattoo removed.

A laser is zapping the ink out of my skin because, after 17 years, I decided I'm ready to wear sleeveless tops to the office.

It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.  I'm such a baby, psyching myself out about things like that.

I got off the bus a stop early and walked over to the B-cycle bikes at the library.  Hopped on a bike and rode it to the station closest to the tattoo removal place (called What Were You Inking?  Cute, huh?).  Found a delish little breakfast place and got a bite to eat before my 9:00 appointment.

The folks at the Ink place were super faboo and the process did not hurt a bit.  It looked kind of gross while the blisters were healing but after one session, I can see a huge difference.

Exciting!

No comments: