Monday, February 8, 2010

Who dat?

Man, how exciting for the Saints to win that game! I really thought they were going to win the whole time, but it was nail-biting there for a while!

I embellished Paul's CU jersey with a "Who Dat?" plaque on the back. It was very cool.

We went to watch the game with some friends and I made a super easy appetizer.

Buffalo Chicken Bites

1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls
2 cans of chopped chicken (or about 1.5-2 cups cooked chopped chicken)
A couple tablespoons of buffalo wing sauce

In a bowl, I combined the chicken and the buffalo wing sauce until well mixed. I put one triangle of crescent rolls in each muffin pan hole. I scooped up the chicken mix and put a dollop on each crescent roll. Then I folded the triangles over each other and baked as the crescent rolls directed.

Served them with a side of ranch dressing for dipping (because I don't like blue cheese, but to each their own). Those babies were gone before halftime! YUM!

No comments: