Artified has bestowed upon me a bloggy award! I can't believe it! I am so blessed! Artified is a very crafty lady. We have been corresponding for a couple months and I'm quite impressed. Go check her out.
On to the kudos!
From the Arte Y Pico website:
What is the meaning of the expression: Arte y Pico?
What is the meaning of the expression: And basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, “lo maximo.” LOL! It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. The Best Art. Over the top.
The Arte Y Pico award has 5 rules associated with it:
- The recipient has to pick 5 blogs that she considers deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
- Each nomination has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each winner has to show the graphic and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the honor.
- The winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link Arte y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this wonderful honor.
- Show these rules.
My five recipients:
- Heather at OMSH. She is wonderfully creative and honest.
- Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer. She's like my favorite-aunt-internet-sounding board.
- Amy at Ministry So Fabulous. This girl's enthusiasm is infectious.
- Christine at Welcome to my Brain. The pastor's wife who is anything but ordinary.
- Sarah at Ordinary Days. She too is creative and honest.
Thank you so much Artified for giving me my very first bloggy bling!