Saturday, May 24, 2008

What I Know

I know some things. I also know I don't know some things.



Here's a list of what I don't know.



I don't know if Handsome and I will ever get out of debt.

I don't know if Handsome and I will ever have children.

I don't know if I would be a good mom.

I don't know how to properly relate to Handsome's dad.

I don't know how to sew (yet).

I don't know if the cat will Ever. Stop. Peeing. Outside. The. Box.

I don't know if Handsome will ever come to peace in case she doesn't.

I don't know what I would say to Stephen King if I ever met him that would convey the utter admiration I have for that man.

I don't know if I will ever fully learn to Let Go and Let God, all the time.



Here's a list of what I know.



I know I am a loved child of God.

I know I have a wonderful, adoring husband.

I know I'm good at my job.

I know I could stay at my job until retirement.

I know how to scrapbook.

I know I don't want to sell scrapbook supplies, even as a side job.

I know I love taking pictures.

I know I could learn to love Photoshop, if anyone wanted to donate it to me.

I know if I got trapped at the library during the end of days, I would be content.

I know I'm excited to keep learning.

No comments: